“SRWC Website” Personal Data Collection Policy SRWC will, based on the different services provided, collect personally identifiable information of yours ("personal data"):
SRWC Website Membership Services
- When you reserve or register activities of SRWC, you will be asked to provide some of your personal data, such as e-mail address and telephone number, etc.
- In addition to the aforementioned information, the SRWC may also automatically compile information about you, including the IP address of your connected device, session timeout, types of internet browser used, and visited data or record. SRWC Website will organize the pages visited on the browsers of individual users based on tags on internet browser on the individual user. In general, unless you are willing to inform your personal information, the SRWC will not link this information to other personally identifiable information.
Please note that this policy statement applies solely to information collected by this website. The SRWC is not responsible for the privacy practices of non-SRWC and -SRWC affiliate web sites to which the SRWC web site may link ("third party sites".)
- Once you provide your personal information through the aforementioned enrollment process that the SRWC requested for a web service or event registration, the SRWC will only use and may share it with event planners, as will be described in the enrollment process, to fulfill your request or for processing. As for other information automatically generated through registration such as the IP address of the user’s device, session timeout, internet browser used, browsing and clicking history, etc., the SRWC will only use it on an aggregate basis, but not individually, to conduct surveys and obtain demographic information for better understanding your needs and improving our services.
SRWC Website Cookies Usage and Policy
- Cookies are tiny text files of messages placed onto the hard drive by a web server for the purpose of identifying user preferences and also preparing customized web pages. The message is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests the same page from the server. Cookie feature in your browser can be turned off or changed to accepting all cookies or being notified as cookie setting has been changed and such like. In the case of rejecting all cookies, some custom web pages or web interactions may be unavailable.
- The SRWC web site currently only stores the cookie information to your web browser and makes use of it, in accordance with this policy statement, on the basis of the following situations:
- To collect personal information about you that is only freely provided by you upon signing up and logging in/out to this web site; and to customize web services.
- To track information about a visitor's and the user's activities on this web site for demographic analysis and for monitoring our site's effectiveness to improve our services.
SRWC Website Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
- The SRWC will not sell, exchange, or rent your personal data to other group or individuals. Nevertheless, the SRWC may disclose personal information in response to legal requirements, under these circumstances:
- Required by such as a court order or subpoena which is issued conforming to the law and complying with legal processes.
- According to a requirement of investigation into purported illegal activities of users at the SRWC website or a violation of the rules of this website, and in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights of the SRWC website, related third parties, or visitors to and users of the SRWC website; or otherwise may identify personal data at times to promote our products and services which may be of interest to you and for other statistical purposes.
SRWC Policy on Sending Promotional Information or E-mail
- The SRWC will send e-mail correspondence to you once upon registration at the SRWC website or with your consent. The email you receive from us will always be shown with the Central Weather Bureau heading. You can simply unsubscribe email from SRWC by contacting us.
- Apart from the SRWC web news updates and new opportunities, we will not send you any commercial e-mail.
Change of Personal Data
- Any personal information such as telephone number and e-mail address which you submit to the SRWC web site through an enrollment process can be altered at any time.
Self Protection Measures
- Please properly store your any personal data. Do not give any of your personally identifiable data away, and also to close the browsing windows you will be using if you share your computer with other people to prevent others from reading your personal data, mail or access managed area of your authority.